we have a date to reopen for essential, urgent or emergency treatment. These Face-to-Face appointments will commence from 29th June 2020. We are delighted to tell you that, should you fall into this category, you can now book your Face-to-Face appointment to be seen, from 29th June, on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
As per our previous email, you will need to book a pre-treatment online consultation prior to the Face-to-Face session. We will be running these online sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Pre-treatment online consultation (compulsory prior to the first Face-to-Face consultation) – Monday & Wednesday: 11am – 6pm
- Face-to-Face consultation – Tuesday & Thursday: 11am – 6pm
- Once you have done a pre-treatment online consultation, you will be able to book Face-to-Face treatment
- You only need ONE pre-treatment online consultation THIS WILL WORK AS A TRIAGE.
When you book your appointment via our online system or via our telephone reception service, we will kindly ask you to pay for your treatment prior to coming into the practice. This will remove the need to touch the card reader after treatment.
We would also ask that when you do visit us, you consider the following:
• Please do not come in for treatment if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or a raised temperature. Click here for information on the current symptoms and advice. If you are in any doubt, please give us a call and we will be happy to advise you.
• We ask that you arrive just a few minutes before your appointment to minimise your waiting time in the common areas of the building.
• When we have finished cleaning the treatment room and airing it, we will open the door for you. Click here to read about our increased hygiene protocols.
• To protect us both, we will ask you to thoroughly wash your hands prior to treatment. We will also be following the highest hygiene standards ourselves for our mutual protection.
• When you book your appointment via our online system or via our telephone reception service, we will kindly ask you to pay for your treatment prior to coming into the practice. This will remove the need to touch the card reader after treatment.
If you have general aches and pains and can wait for Face-to-Face treatment we thank you for your patience and invite you to book into an online treatment session. These sessions are available on Mondays and Wednesdays: take a look at the short video below to see how we can treat you online!
We are so looking forward to inviting all of our patients to the practice again and will be in touch the moment we know when that will be.
Whether in person or online, we look forward to connecting with you and serving your health needs.