Our New Ways of Working.
IBCcare remains open during the lockdown in England
Osteopaths are considered ‘key workers’ and we are able to continue supporting the health of our patients.
You are in safe hands!
We’re here to let you know that osteopaths are considered ‘key workers’ and we are able to continue supporting the health of patients.
Our clinic in Marylebone will be open throughout the Lockdown, therefore we are still here to help you.
Our strict cleaning procedures and PPE are all in place. Rest assured you are safe in our hands.
Dear friends and patients!
IBCcare is fully open and seeing patients face to face.
For returning patients, we still do a quick triage via zoom prior to our face to face meeting.
For new patients, we have a remote consultation and then a face to face appointment.
This is to follow Covid-safety protocols.
We are following guidance from The Department of Health and Social Care as well as from our professional bodies- the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN).
We look forward to welcoming you to the Practice!
Call 0207 7924499 and our receptionist will be happy to help and book you a session!
You can also use our online booking service.
Our New Way of Working
We would like to inform you of some changes that have been made to the way we work.
Your safety and, of course, your health is our greatest concern.
IBCcare shares common spaces with other practices. With that in mind, we would like to present to you the changes we are taking to minimise the risk to the public, patients, receptionists, and other personnel when entering and circulating around the building.
1. Social distancing regulations will always be in operation throughout the common parts, with all building users required to maintain a physical distance of at least 2m. When you enter the building, you will notice that there will be signage, marker tape, floor mats and the relocation of some waiting room furniture. These changes are to maintain the social distancing rules.
2. Further measures may include the installation of protective screens to the reception desk, installation of hold-open devices to fire doors and the reception doors will be designated one for entry and another for exit.
3. Hygiene remains of paramount importance so hand sanitisers will be provided at entry points. Our cleaners will attend more frequently paying close attention to high contact areas such as door handles, handrails and sanitary fittings.
Hygiene & PPE
We are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to help protect both you and ourselves. Following government guidelines, we will be wearing a face mask, visor, apron and gloves.
We will be upholding strict hygiene procedures. All surfaces which may have been touched by previous patients will be thoroughly wiped down with soap and water or appropriate sanitiser. We will also air the room for 15 minutes between patients.
We ask you to arrive just a few minutes before your appointment to minimise your waiting time in the common areas of the building. We will only call you in when our hygiene procedures have been properly carried out.
Where possible, please do book a video consultation rather than coming to see us. We can still give you excellent service: guidance and reassurance and a productive and proactive approach to your treatment.
We are hopeful that these measures will only be in place for the short term. None of us, of course, know how long this will be, so please do bear with us during this transitional period.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com , or call us on 020 7792 4499 and we’ll be happy to help.
Here is how it works:
- You will have a pre-treatment remote video consultation prior to your first Face-to-Face visit. We are happy to arrange that at a convenient time for you on either a Monday or a Wednesday – please see available times below. We will have a 20 minute chat via a secure online video consultation which will give us enough time to gather the necessary information about your current complaint. This first step will also serve to reduce the amount of time that you are in clinic with us.
- After the pre-treatment video consultation, and prior to your coming to the practice, you will be asked to fill in TWO FORMS which will be sent to you together with your Face-to-Face appointment confirmation.
- Registration Form & Consent
- COVID Screening Form
- On the day of your Face-to-Face appointment, we will check your temperature and ask you to confirm that are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. Knowing what your complaint is prior to the Face-to-Face visit will allow us to commence straight away with examination and treatment.
Our opening times are:
Pre-treatment online consultation (compulsory prior to the first Face-to-Face consultation)
Monday & Wednesday: 2pm – 6pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 10am – 6pm | Wednesday: 2pm – 6pm
- Once you have done a pre-treatment online consultation, you will be able to book Face-to-Face treatment
- You only need ONE pre-treatment online consultation (which will be included in the total price.)
When you book your appointment via our online system or via our telephone reception service, we will kindly ask you to pay for your treatment prior to coming into the practice. This will remove the need to touch the card reader after treatment.