Our New Ways of Working.
IBCcare remained open during the lockdown in England
Osteopaths are considered ‘key workers’ and we were able to continue supporting the health of our patients.
Dear friends and patients!
IBCcare is fully open and seeing patients face-to-face.
For returning patients, we still do a quick triage via zoom prior to our face-to-face meeting.
For new patients, we have a remote consultation and then a face-to-face appointment.
This is to follow Covid-safety protocols.
We are following guidance from The Department of Health and Social Care as well as from our professional bodies- the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN).
We look forward to welcoming you to the Practice!
Call 0207 7924499 and our receptionist will be happy to help and book you a session!
You can also use our online booking service.
Our New Way of Working
We would like to inform you of some changes that have been made to the way we work.
Your safety and, of course, your health are our greatest concern.
IBCcare shares common spaces with other practices. With that in mind, we would like to present to you the changes we are taking to minimise the risk to the public, patients, receptionists, and other personnel when entering and circulating around the building.
1. Further measures may include the installation of protective screens to the reception desk, installation of hold-open devices to fire doors and the reception doors will be designated one for entry and another for exit.
2. Hygiene remains of paramount importance so hand sanitisers will be provided at entry points. Our cleaners will attend more frequently paying close attention to high contact areas such as door handles, handrails and sanitary fittings.
Hygiene & PPE
We are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to help protect both you and us. Following our professional bodies guidance, we will be wearing a face mask, apron and gloves.
We will be upholding strict hygiene procedures. All surfaces which may have been touched by previous patients will be thoroughly wiped down with soap and water or appropriate sanitiser.
We ask you to arrive just a few minutes before your appointment to minimise your waiting time in the common areas of the building. We will only call you in when our hygiene procedures have been properly carried out.
We are hopeful that these measures will only be in place for the short term. None of us, of course, know how long this will be, so please do bear with us during this transitional period.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com , or call us on 020 7792 4499 and we’ll be happy to help.
Here is how it works:
- You will have a pre-treatment remote video consultation prior to your first face-to-face visit. We are happy to arrange that at a convenient time for you on either a Monday or a Wednesday – please see available times below. We will have a 20-minute chat via a secure online video consultation which will give us enough time to gather the necessary information about your current complaint. This first step will also serve to reduce the amount of time that you are in the clinic with us.
- After the pre-treatment video consultation, and prior to your coming to the practice, you will be asked to fill in TWO FORMS which will be sent to you together with your face-to-face appointment confirmation.
- Registration Form & Consent
- COVID Screening Form
- On the day of your face-to-face appointment, we will check your temperature and ask you to confirm that are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. Knowing what your complaint is prior to the face-to-face visit will allow us to commence straight away with examination and treatment.
Our opening times are:
Pre-treatment online consultation (compulsory prior to the first face-to-face consultation)
Monday & Wednesday: 2pm – 6pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 9am – 6pm | Wednesday: 2:40pm – 6pm
- Once you have done a pre-treatment online consultation, you will be able to book Face-to-Face treatment
- You only need ONE pre-treatment online consultation (which will be included in the total price.)
When you book your appointment via our online system or via our telephone reception service, we will kindly ask you to pay for your treatment prior to coming into the practice. This will remove the need to touch the card reader after treatment.