October is ADHD Awareness Month.
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder affecting both children and adults around the globe.
The theme for October’s ADHD Awareness Month is “Common Questions, Reliable Answers”.
- What does a comprehensive treatment plan for children with ADHD look like/include?
- What is the difference in ADHD in males and females?
- Why is it important to diagnose and treat ADHD in adulthood?
- How can people with ADHD eat healthier?
- What are the most common relationship issues when one partner has ADHD?
- If my child has extra time, and other accommodations at school isn’t that cheating?
- What is ADHD coaching?
- Why does ADHD seem to run in families?
It’s ADHD Awareness Month! Help raise awareness throughout October: adhdawarenessmonth.org