Here at IBC Care we are following the guidance from the Department of Health and Social Care regarding COVID-19.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Protect yourself and others. Wash your hands more often. Use soap and water for 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitiser.
For updates and latest information for the public on the outbreak of coronavirus in China, including the current situation in the UK please check https://www.gov.uk/
Please reschedule your appointment with us if you experience fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Call 020 7792 4499 to reschedule your appointment or use our online booking service.