How to book an appointment with us?
You can call on 0207 7924499 and our new 24/7 reception service will be happy to help and book you a session.
Alternatively, you can use our online booking service. Follow our step-by-step instructions:
1. To begin, select a service. For returning patients, we will do a quick triage via zoom prior to our first face-to-face meeting since the pandemic. For new patients, we will have a remote consultation and then a face-to-face appointment. This is to follow Covid-safety protocols.
2. Next, select an available date and Morning, Afternoon or Evening slot. Next, select a time for your appointment.
3. You will then be asked to either log in or create an account. Enter your email address and click on next. If you have an account already, you will be prompted for your password. If you need to create an account, you will be asked to fill out a form ( if it is the first time you use this service, make sure that, after the registration process, you go back to the appointment slots and complete the booking).
4. You will be shown the appointment you are booking and be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the Cancellation Policy for the IBCcare clinic. If you are happy with this, click on the Agree checkbox enter your payment details and choose Book Now.
5. Your appointment is now booked.
IBC Care – in the heart of Harley Street area – 9 Upper Wimpole Street, London.
Call 020 7792 4499 to book your appointment or use our online booking service.